- Concepting, scripting, storyboarding, and development of 11 illustrated animations conveying complex medical/scientific concepts for patient, caregiver, and provider audiences
- Collaborating with medical and technical subject matter experts to create engaging and accurate scientific animations and illustrations
- Writing contextual content surrounding the animations on a patient/caregiver and provider learning management system
- Marketing social media messages from animated content to engage patient and medical provider communities
- Untold Content concepted, wrote, storyboarded, illustrated and animated over 10 scientific animations using the same methodology described in our response to this RFP. Referencing peer-reviewed publications and ideation sessions with clinical SMEs, our creative team crafted the scripts and storyboards for scientific review, then refined based on feedback. We developed the illustrations and animations in accordance with the client’s requests for revisions and ultimate vision of success. These animations now help patients, caregivers, and medical providers better understand pediatric heart failure and the range of treatment options available for addressing it.