Argonne National Lab is a multidisciplinary science and engineering research center operated by the University of Chicago Argonne LLC for the United States Department of Energy. Since 2019, Untold Content has served as a strategic content partner for Argonne and supported the publication of dozens of research articles in APS Science.
- Write journalistic articles highlighting some of the outstanding research coming out of ANL’s Advanced Photon Source.
- Engage the general public and scientific community in understanding the latest research.
- Break down scientific publications for digestible reading.
Untold Content writes “highlight” articles, aiming to capture the experimental findings and significance of the highly technical research in an accessible, journalistic voice.
- APS Science 2018 (Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Lab). Trapping Short-lived Intermediates to Peek at their Structures. (pages 124-125). February 2019.
- APS Science Highlights. Pressuring Jarosite to Reveal its Magnetostructural Mechanism. February 2019.
- To be published in Argonne’s APS Science Highlights. Freeze! Cryogenic Electron Microscopy Reveals Mechanistic Details for Insulin-Related Diseases.
- To be published in Argonne’s APS Science Highlights. Pulling Back the Mechanistic Curtain on Iron Zeolite Catalysts.
- To be published in Argonne’s APS Science Highlights. Innovative Proteomics Platform Accelerates our Understanding of Lysine Methylation Signaling.
- To be published in Argonne’s APS Science Highlights. Taking a Closer Look at the Reactions that Convert Shale Gas Ethane to Valuable Ethylene.
- To be published in Argonne’s APS Science Highlights. The Mechanism of Hemoglobin-ligand Allostery is Not a Closed Case.