Millennium Challenge Corporation is a government organization with the mission to reduce global poverty through the promotion of sustainable economic growth. Untold Content serves as writers and editors for the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)’s Monitoring & Evaluation office— charged with writing, editing, designing, and producing data visualizations for evaluation brief deliverables.
- As lead writers and copyeditors on this effort, Untold Content is translating complex, 100+ page evaluation reports into clear, focused, and compelling 4-page evaluation briefs for Congressional audiences and evaluation experts.
- Distilled 100+ page evaluation reports into high-impact 4-page briefs that capture complex supervisory and evaluation-based information for a wide range of audiences.
- Wrote and edited financial, economic, social, and infrastructural information in brief form.
- Collaborated with government leads to develop a standardized document template, design, and workflow that SMEs across the organization can use to create briefs for current and future evaluations.
An example infographic from the “Removing Barriers to High-Value Agriculture in Moldova” evaluation brief.
- 22 evaluation briefs have been produced within the last year, and Untold has developed a streamlined workflow for continuing the creation of briefs over the course of the next year.