Expert Writing Consultant
If your qualifications match the description below, we encourage you to join our network:
Advanced degree (MA or PhD) in rhetoric, composition, technical or professional writing, or other related field
Or Bachelor’s degree in rhetoric, composition, technical or professional writing, or related field with 2+ years of professional experience
- Expertise in writing, storytelling and creatively developing content and publications for a wide range of audiences, especially among professional, technical, and medical/healthcare industries
- Experience in researching and writing grant proposals, RFP proposals, and other fundraising strategies
- Experience in project management, setting deadlines, working collaboratively in teams, managing team and client expectations, and solving problems with creative and strategic content solutions
- Knowledge of qualitative research methods, including literature reviews, thematic analysis, mixed methods study design, interdisciplinary peer-reviewed publication development, and interview techniques
- Knowledge of or interest in content marketing, including social media content and copywriting (knowledge of SEO a plus)
- Experience with document design (knowledge of user-centered design or user experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Docs, Dropbox, and Trello
- Passion for thought-generation and the translation of information to a wide range of audiences who will benefit from clear, compelling storytelling
Who We Are
Untold Content, LLC is a team of expert writers who collaborate together on thought-provoking projects that have nation-wide impacts. Our work includes initiatives related to healthcare innovation, thought leadership, systems engineering, chemical sciences, video production, arts and humanities, government contracts, grant writing and other interdisciplinary projects.
Our core purpose is to promote public intellectualism. We believe that knowledge should be shared, expertise can be translatable, and authenticity is recognizable even to non-experts.