Wordsmith is a first-of-its-kind online writing course that empowers you to improve your writing for greater impact and influence.
Get empowered. And quite possibly promoted.
Wordsmith is a convenient, self-paced DIY online course.
You’re a busy professional. We get it. Most business grammar courses force you to drive to an airport hotel conference room and sit in a windowless room for two days straight to refresh your grammar skills. They bore you to tears. We know. We’ve attended them too.
With Wordsmith, you take control of your learning in the environment that most inspires you. Experience the course at your convenience and revisit the content whenever you need a refresher. No need to sign up for a specific week to take the course or drive to a conference room or university classroom.
Our PhD writing professors created this course with busy people in mind so that you can engage with the insights, exercises, and lessons at the times that work best for you.
What Makes Wordsmith Different?
- You’ll be taught by PhD professors with years of experience consulting and training employees in business settings to improve their writing and communications.
- Our instructors have a collective 30+ years of experience teaching writing at the university level. We are experts in instructional design and professional writing.
- You can have lifetime access to engaging, highly relevant case studies and examples from actual business settings. Writing and grammar instruction come to life in memorable, visual ways through our robust library of video, audio, transcripts, slide decks, and downloadables!
- We built our course based on insights from our company’s work with thought-leading organizations in public, private, and non-profit sectors.
- No matter your industry or profession, you’ll learn how to use effective professional writing to make a difference.
"If you aren’t wielding the English language with confidence and strength, you are holding yourself back from reaching your full professional potential."
How To Know If This Course Is For You:
- If you spend way too much time agonizing over the wording in your emails…
- If you long for clarity and concision in your professional life…
- If your ideas deserve to be clearly understood by other professionals...
- If you need to be a confident presenter…
- If you have a hunger to communicate your ideas distinctly and creatively...
- If you need to add value to your organization and increase your chances of getting promoted…
BUT you find that most writing advice...
- Isn’t written with busy professionals in mind
- Is boring to slog through
- Is full of outdated examples that are irrelevant to the business world
THEN THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
Wordsmith Will Show You How To:
What You Get:
When users enroll in Wordsmith, they gain lifetime access to 32 professionally-designed video lessons, which are delivered in multiple formats to reach busy professional learners. To bring the concepts to life, we have included 5 dynamic video case studies that feature real-world business examples. We have pulled on our experience working with thought-leading organizations to feature examples that are highly relevant to professional settings across diverse industries.
As a bonus, the course ALSO includes more than 25 pages of downloadable content that allow users to put their learning into action in their professional lives. These downloadables include cheat sheets and writing exercises that users can print and hang in their office. Wordsmith is a truly immersive writing course that sets employees up to succeed in communicating their thoughts correctly, clearly, concisely, and with a respect for their audiences’ perspective.
32 Video Lessons & Professionally-Designed Slides
5 Dynamic Video Case Studies
25+ Pages of Downloadable Content
Takes Approximately 10 Hours to Complete
Certificate of Completion
Lifetime Access to Course Materials!
After this course, you will be able to write correctly, clearly, concisely, and with an awareness of context and culture across multiple professional settings.
Don't Take Our Word For It.
"This first-of-its-kind course is highly relevant to current business environments. The course is packaged in a way that is easy to navigate, and the lessons build in complexity in a gradual, digestible manner.
-Chief Operating Officer at a Silicon Valley Healthcare Company
"Wordsmith features strong, instructional content well delivered. It's extremely well concepted and designed."
-Lance Salyers, Forbes Leadership Contributor, TEDX Public Speaking Coach, and Entrepreneur
"The accessibility of this course is fantastic. I appreciate having the option to listen, read, or watch—it fits into my schedule. The information in Wordsmith is helpful, free of fancy terms, and trustworthy. "
-Young Professional in the Cincinnati Startup Scene
"Your people are your brand, and their writing drives your customers' decisions. This workshop will increase your employees' and customers' confidence."
-Rob Hart, Head of Research & Development, The Shepherd Chemical Company
"Wordsmith is a wonderful resource and I would highly recommend it to folks. The lessons are relevant, engaging, and helped me refresh my skills."
Mary Delaney, Executive Director & Founder, Community Matters
Who am I, and why should you join my course?
I am Katie Trauth Taylor, CEO of Untold Content. I taught writing for a decade in the nation's top research universities. As a cheerful word enthusiast, I have achieved over $1M in writing consulting sales for the world's most innovative organizations, publishing hundreds of thought pieces, feature articles, and peer-reviewed publications in collaboration with subject matter experts from Washington D.C. to Palo Alto.
The team of writing consultants who designed Wordsmith with me work everyday to empower professionals from science to technology, arts to manufacturing to strengthen their communication skills and develop messages that drive organizational missions. As featured in iPhone Life, Soapbox, CityBeat and Business News Daily, my team at Untold Content is committed to empowering professionals and creating value through the impact of words.
Contact us at email@example.com to inquire about discounts for teams of 3 or more as well as in-person or virtual writing training workshops and courses customized to your organization.
We've got your back.
Don’t worry, if you decide this course isn’t for you, you’re in the clear–we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. It’s important to us that you are pleased with your purchase and that you get as much as possible out of this course. If you complete the work for at least two levels of the course, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund within 30 days.