Content Strategy Supports the Development of Online Courses
Create engaging online instructional content and assessments that achieve learning objectives.
Collaborated with SME’s to concept, research, write, and design course objectives, content, and assessments.
Converted entire academic programs to online delivery using best practices in writing and instructional design.
Case Story: EASE Learning Course Development
Untold Content partnered with EASE Learning to support higher education clients in creating online academic courses that were engaging, interactive, and still achieved the required learning outcomes and objectives.
In collaboration with SMEs, our team of expert writers and instructional designers guided the course development from conception to publishing, ensuring that each phase implemented best learning design techniques and principles.
- Provide instructional design support in the development and conversion of courses for higher education clients.
- Develop courses that follow best practices in online course design and engage students in multi-modal, scenario-based learning.
- Ensure course content meets accessibility requirements and employs a universal design approach to learning.
Our Instructional Designers interviewed subject matter experts and faculty members to develop course learning outcomes, recommend and design course activities, and finalize fully developed course blueprints.
The Results of the Partnership
- As a result of the collaboration, we created facilitation guides, course assessments, course blueprints, course rubrics, and final syllabi.
- Converted entire academic programs to online delivery
- Promote a positive, inclusive, inspiring school culture by encouraging Hamilton City Schools (HCS) teachers, students and families to share stories about their experiences at Hamilton
- Encourage a tradition of excellence by recruiting top teachers, garnering collaborations with local businesses, and encouraging families to send their children to HCS
- Generate regional awareness of #HamiltonProud by collecting, writing and circulating video stories that positively portray the experiences of students, faculty and alumni to local and regional audiences
- Developed storyboards and scripts for five videos featuring Hamilton City Schools alumni and current students.
- Crafted the #HamiltonProud social media campaign to deliver video stories to the Hamilton business, residential, and school community.
- Created content for the #HamiltonProud Campaign microsite, or www.hamiltonproud.org, including copy for each of the five videos, which per our design rolled out on a weekly basis over the course of five weeks.
- Wrote 30 social media posts delivered over the 35 day #HamiltonProud campaign, achieving over 20,000 video views over 5 weeks!
- Hosted a workshop for HCS broadcast students on interviewing + storytelling.